April: “The Art of Persuasion – Techniques for Successful Fund Raising”
Successful fundraisers want to be even more successful building relationships, cultivating donors and soliciting gifts. How do we do it? Turn to the master of successful sales to learn a step-by-step process leading to a “YES!” Learn behaviors and techniques that give you a competitive advantage.
• Attitudes, behaviors, and techniques for successful fundraising
• How to create trust and rapport
• How to motivate with confidence and credibility
• How to be conversational and avoid an overly-scripted presentation
• How to give be donor centric by offering prospects choices and make it easy to donate.
• How to teach others to become effective fundraisers
• The step-by-step process for behaviors that lead to a YES!
• The 7-step system for effective fundraising
About Our Presenter
Blair Singer is Founder of the Blair Singer Training Academy with certified trainers in over 20 countries globally teaching sales, leadership and facilitation. Blair is the best-selling author of Little Voice Mastery, Team Code of Honor, and Sales Dogs. For more information, visit www.blairsinger.com.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Meet & Greet: 8:00am – 8:30am
Breakfast/Presentation: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Blair Singer Academy
15650 N. 83rd Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Cost: Members $70.00/ Nonmembers $90.00
Approved for 4 CFRE points
Click here to register
AFP encourages you to pre-register for the workshop prior to the deadline of 12 noon on Wednesday, April 11, 2018. If registering on-site the day of the event, please note there is a cost increase of $15 and we cannot guarantee a meal.
All no shows will be charged. Thank you for your cooperation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy (For All Chapter Events)
Cancellations and Refund requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 72 hours prior to an event. No refunds will be issued within 72 hours of the event. All no-shows will be charged and/or invoiced.