Chapter President's Message
This month’s message is going to be short and sweet! It’s the time of year when we anticipate all the work ahead in the next 2 and a half months. Personalize thank you notes because it will soon be Thanksgiving, year-end appeals, Christmas or holiday appeals, and tax credit appeals.
I am going to encourage you to look at a few more approaching deadlines. These have to do with your professional growth which should lead you to job success.
- Sign up for workshops led by Adrian Sargaent on Wednesday November 8! Building Donor Loyalty: Lessons From Research and the Very Best of Professional Practice, Massive Fundraising: How to Double, Triple or Quadruple Your Donated Income
- The early-bird rate deadline for the AFP International Conference in New Orleans in April 2018 is approaching! What a great way to boost your knowledge, skills and collegial connections.
- Your AFP Chapter is hosting a Mixer on November 17 at the Man Cave in Tempe. All members are most welcome!
- $50 off NEW AFP memberships until November 30. What a great deal!
- VOTE for your AFP Board 2018 by November 17. You received this email from BallotBin.
There is so much going on. Don’t forget to find a quiet place and take time to let your mind go. In the quiet moments you will find solutions and ideas. You may even find help in some unlikely people.
We have this tremendous privilege to help donors to change the world. Yes, there is an urgency, but we also have the responsibility to give our best effort and there are no shortcuts to that!
Adele Dietrich, CFRE
Greater Arizona Chapter - AFP