AFP AZ, Greater Arizona Chapter Workshop
April: “The Art of Persuasion – Techniques for Successful Fund Raising”
Successful fundraisers want to be even more successful building relationships, cultivating donors and soliciting gifts. How do we do it? Turn to the master of successful sales to learn a step-by-step process leading to a “YES!” Learn behaviors and techniques that give you a competitive advantage.
• Attitudes, behaviors, and techniques for successful fundraising
• How to create trust and rapport
• How to motivate with confidence and credibility
• How to be conversational and avoid an overly-scripted presentation
• How to give be donor centric by offering prospects choices and make it easy to donate.
• How to teach others to become effective fundraisers
• The step-by-step process for behaviors that lead to a YES!
• The 7-step system for effective fundraising
About Our Presenter
Blair Singer is Founder of the Blair Singer Training Academy with certified trainers in over 20 countries globally teaching sales, leadership and facilitation. Blair is the best-selling author of Little Voice Mastery, Team Code of Honor, and Sales Dogs. For more information, visit www.blairsinger.com.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Meet & Greet: 8:00am – 8:30am
Breakfast/Presentation: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Blair Singer Academy
15650 N. 83rd Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Cost: Members $70.00/ Nonmembers $90.00
Approved for 4 CFRE points
Click here to register